Tuesday 27 January 2009

Tuesday 27th January 09

I cut my finger. Well, sliced into it actually. Quite badly. I'd been faffing around trying to think what to do with a layout, moving papers about, changing papers, altering my mind, you know the kind of thing. I thought I must make a determined effort here and make a decision. So I got hold of my craft knife and determinedly cut into a piece of paper. Unfortunately my finger was in the way. Ouch!!!! I didn't think the bleeding was ever going to stop. It's very difficult trying to put a plaster on single handed. The blood soaked through 3 plasters, and even splattered the layout, results of which are on my other blog. The eagle-eyed amongst you can spot the results of the injury!

3 comments:

  1. Oooo be careful - dangerous business this scrapping lark! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, scrapbooking should carry a health warning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch. Hope it is starting to heal

    ReplyDelete